Lithium Ion Battery Power Banks 12.8V, 25.6V, 51.2V, for Homes, Motor homes, Marine, Industry - from Yiyen Electric
Lifepo4 Battery Pack
12.8V, 25.6V, 51.2V,
Lithium Ion Battery Power Banks for Homes, Motor homes, Marine, Industry
- Long Cycle Life of 3500 times at least 80% DOD
- Hight Reliability Intelligent Battery Management System [BMS]
- Unique Automatic Calibration Active Balancing Technology BMS system.
- Suitable for Homes, Industrie, Motor homes, Marine, Communication stations and more.
- CAN/RS485 Communiciation software, Monitoring, Slave Relationship.
Lithium Ion Battery Power Bank Specifications
Lithium Ion Battery Power Bank with CAN/RS485 Software
51.2Volt 500Ah LifePO4 Battery Power Bank
51.2Volt 1000Ah LifePO4 Battery Power Bank with CAN/RS485 Communications Software
Lithium Ion Battery Power Banks: 12.8V, 25.6V, 51.2V can be matched with Solar- MPPT - Inverters
Solar Energy Storage System Components:
Lower your power bill and protect from power outages
Traditional grid-tied solar systems only operate when utility power is available. Without energy storage, a grid-tied PV solar system shuts down during a power outage. Don’t be left in the dark when you need power the most, the addition of batteries and a backup inverter can provide a seamless, uninterrupted power supply during an outage while still offsetting your power bill.
Stay energised even when the grid is down
When the grid is available, power produced by your solar system is used by the home and excess energy is sent into the utility grid. In the event of a power outage the backup inverter will automatically turn on to power critical appliances such as the fridge/freezer, lights, well pump, computer, phone and more. The combination of solar energy and battery storage works seamlessly to provide power to essential appliances during an outage, working similar to an off-grid system.
Pre-wired and ready to install
Yueqing Wall Mount Grid Tied Solar Home Energy Systems include a complete power centre, pre-wired and tested by the factory. The power centre is the heart of the system and includes the essential battery-based inverter, capable of providing power from batteries during an outage. We assemble and test the inverter with the necessary disconnects and other components required for a safe and code-compliant installation.
These systems truly combine the best of both worlds, offering the independence and peace-of-mind of battery storage combined with the cost-savings of a grid-tied system.
HP-HV Pure Sine Wave Solar MPPT Inverter & Charger.
HP-HV Pure Sine Wave Inverter is a combination of an inverter, charger, solar power and auto-transfer switch into one complete system . It is packed with unique features and it is one of the most advanced inverter/chargers in the market today.
CAN/RS485 Communications port to meet the requirements of several packages to connect in Parallel, Master & Slave relationships and monitor other prolongation functions.
Packaging & Shipping
- Packing: Cartons will be used for all small items. Wooden crates will be used for large Items.
- Yiyen Electric delivery time to FIC Logestist is 2 to 7 working days after receiving full payment.
Yiyen Electric offer 24 Hours After service to help solve your problems.
Guides and After-service Consultancy
• Need an Accessory?
• Products Repair?
• Power Problems to Solve?
• Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery time from China to Australian:
- E-Pack 14 to 21 days
- Air Express [Door to Door] 2 to 5 days from dispatch.
- Bulk Air [Heavy Items] Door to Door 5 to 7 days from dispatch.
- Sea Freight [Large/Heavy Goods] Door to Door 17 to 27 days subject to delivery address.
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location and Postcode in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway. [Shopify/
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly to them before assembly and packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the freight forwarding company [FIC Logestis] will pick your order up directly from the vendor and arrange for delivery to Australia. Bulk Air and Sea Freight will be picked up and delivered by our Agent [Northline] to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.