Inverter Home UPS - Line-interactive 400, 600, 850, 1000, 1500, 2000 V/A
UPS Inverter interactive 400, 600, 850, 1000, 1500/2000 V/A Home UPS
The GreatPower Epic Series will cover the basics for most people during common, short blackouts.
It provides enough power to keep the average broadband modem and Wi-Fi router running for an hour, which means that you can stay online while the power is off—whether that’s to reach emergency services, follow news and weather changes, or just pass the time on your favourite websites.
An uninterruptible power supply, or UPS, is basically a surge protector, a battery, and a power inverter (which turns the battery’s stored energy into usable power) wrapped into one unit. The size of the battery dictates how long it can provide power, while the inverter dictates how much power it can output at any one time—often listed as volt-amps (VA) but more easily discussed as watts (W).
A small, inexpensive UPS is great for anyone that wants their home Wi-Fi and Internet to stay online during shorter power outages or brownouts. Unlike traditional phone service that works without power, Internet and digital phone service requires a broadband modem, which may have only a small battery backup—adding a UPS could provide hours of uptime in case you need to reach emergency services.
Larger UPS units with extra power and features can help keep home offices and workstations running during business hours, or for at least long enough to save work and safely shut down vulnerable equipment. If you have a lot of important data on hard drives in a desktop computer or network-attached storage, you may need a UPS so you can prevent your drives from losing data in the event of a sudden power outage. In some cases, a UPS can provide crucial backup power to home medical equipment like CPAP machines for a limited time.
But powering your home theater for a movie marathon during a storm is going to be less feasible and less affordable. If you need long-term power, the capacity to keep appliances like refrigerators plugged in, or to light up your whole house, off-grid solutions like backup generators or professionally installed battery packs are the way to go.
Packaging & Shipping
- Packing: Cartons will be used for all small items. Wooden crates will be used for large orders.
- Shipping: Goods will be dispatched within 2 to 3 days after receiving payment. [Subject to order quantity]
- Deliver time Sea-Freight: 18 to 30 days [subject to your location]
Warranty: 3 Years for Lithium Batteries
Guides and After-service Consultancy
Greatpower: offer the following guides:
- Need an Accessory?
- Products Repair?
- Power Problems to Solve?
- Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Greatpower offer 24 Hours After service to help solve your problems.
Shipping and Delivery
Greatpower delivery time to freight handling company is 2 to 3 working days after received payment.
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway.
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly before assembly and packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the freight forwarding company will pick your order up directly from the vendor and arrange for delivery to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.
We Also Recommend
Coming Soon - Pallet - AS-6P Polycrystalline Solar Panels [26 panels] Shipped from Factory to your door.
GSL-B400 - 400W portable LifePO4 power system - AC power supply 100V-240VAC , 12VDC, 5VDC