Folding Solar Panel 21 Watts 2.4A Letsolar SH53
Folding Solar Panels
When you're on the road or camping outdoors, you'll benefit from the immense source of clean, free renewable energy from our Aussie sun when using portable folding solar panels.
Adventure seekers, campers and travellers face different challenges when staying in remote locations and it's not always easy to enjoy the outdoors in the absence of electricity.
Folding Solar Panels, enjoy there flexibility
Aside from the convenience of having power source wherever you go, a foldable solar panel is easy to store and move. When you need to switch campsites or go to a different location, simply fold it up and keep it in the trunk of your car or the backside of your van. You may also stow the SH53 folding solar panel in the boot of your vehicle, it's ideal for any type of transport.
Power Up with Efficiency
Campers may benefit from the smallest portable solar power system if the main requirements are minimal. For instance, you might require only camping solar panels to charge devices like mobile phones, cameras, laptops, GPS, and LED lights whenever you're resting between your outdoor adventures.
But you may also plug in radios, audio systems, a mini fridge, slow cookers, portable video players and even small LED projectors if you have higher capacity folding solar panels.
Before you choose a folding Solar Panel you need to assess your usage first.
- How much power do you really need for camp or road trip?
- Will you utilise the solar panel to charge your RV battery?
- Will you use the foldable solar panels at home to reduce your electricity bills
- You should also consider the weight and size.
- How will you transport the folding solar panel when you're on the go?
- If you've got a bigger vehicle, then big portable solar panels won't be a problem.
- These types have a large surface area that collects more power from the sun, so they can convert the energy faster.
If you're mostly backpacking or biking, then you don't want to be bogged down by the size of the equipment. So choose one that is compact and light to carry.
Packaging & Shipping
- Packing: Cartons will be used for all small items. Wooden crates will be used for large Items.
- Letsolar Technology delivery time to our shipping agent is 2 to 7 working days after receiving full payment.
Letsolar Technology offer 24 Hours after service to help solve any problems.
Guides and After-service Consultancy
• Need an Accessory?
• Products Repair?
• Power Problems to Solve?
• Power Protection Solutions, etc.?
Shipping and Delivery
- Delivery time from China to Australian:
- Air Express [Door to Door] 2 to 5 days from dispatch.
- Bulk Air [Heavy Items] Door to Door 5 to 7 days from dispatch.
- Sea Freight [Large/Heavy Goods] Door to Door 17 to 27 days subject to delivery address.
- Delivery from port to your nominated address is subject to your location and Postcode in Australia.
- Capital city's/Metro areas within 24 hours of been cleared by customs.
- Not metro locations subject to transportation times.
Payment and Terms:
To order any products through https://myrenewableenergy.com.au/ full payment 100% will be paid in Advance and held in trust by My Renewable Energy secure Payment Gateway. [Shopify]
- Once payment has been processed and approved the Vendor fees are paid directly to them before assembly and packaging begins.
- After products have been confirmed ready for delivery, the freight forwarding company will pick your order up directly from the vendor and arrange for delivery to Australia by the method that you select. Large orders will be sent by Bulk Air and Sea Freight to Australia and picked up and delivered by our Agent [Northline] to your nominated address in Australia.
The remaining funds held will pay for shipping fees, Australian customs duty, Port handling fees, delivery from port to your nominated address and marketing site fees.
If you require any further information you are free to contact My Renewable Energy by using the contact form located on the main menu.